PC game platform Ultra has released its SDK, called Ultracloud, which gives developers a suite of tools to deploy games onto the blockchain, notably its Ultra blockchain.
As well as supporting the PC games Ultra distributes, Ultracloud supports multi-platform and cross-platform gaming including mobile and consoles. It also integrates with Unity and Unreal and coding languages like C#, C++, Java, JS and Obj C.
In terms of the core functions, these include:
- Identity – single sign-on authentication using Ultra Wallet
- Social – accessing friends lists, leaderboards and social gifting
- Data – storage and user stats
- Code – scheduled jobs, external web service integration including Google DataStream Analytics
- Multiplayer – on and offline multiplayer and integrated matchmaking
- Metagame – progression stats, achievements, and
- Comms – in-game events and chat, marketing and push notifications.
In April 2023 the Ultra Games platform launched globally, with a range of web2 and web3 PC games available to download. Find out more in the video.