Ultra releases SDK Ultracloud
PC game platform Ultra has released its SDK, called Ultracloud, which gives developers a suite of tools to deploy games onto the blockchain, notably its Ultra blockchain.
As well as supporting the PC games Ultra distributes, Ultracloud supports multi-platform and cross-platform gaming including mobile and consoles. It also integrates with Unity and Unreal and coding languages like C#, C++, Java, JS and Obj C.
In terms of the core functions, these include:
- Identity – single sign-on authentication using Ultra Wallet
- Social – accessing friends lists, leaderboards and social gifting
- Data – storage and user stats
- Code – scheduled jobs, external web service integration including Google DataStream Analytics
- Multiplayer – on and offline multiplayer and integrated matchmaking
- Metagame – progression stats, achievements, and
- Comms – in-game events and chat, marketing and push notifications.
In April 2023 the Ultra Games platform launched globally, with a range of web2 and web3 PC games available to download. Find out more in the video.
To not miss any of our blockchain gaming news, updates and features, follow us on Twitter and connect with us on LinkedIn.