Dear dapp gamers & blockchainers in Seoul! Who wants to hear expert opinions about the current status of the dapp industry, the future of the space toward mass adoption? What will
Dear dapp gamers & blockchainers in Seoul!
Who wants to hear expert opinions about the current status of the dapp industry, the future of the space toward mass adoption? What will the landscape look like in the next few years? What things are builders building and solving these days?
Dapp.com is honored to host this meetup to share first-ever insights of the dapp industry in Q1 2019 and talk about how we can expand the space and drive mass adoption.
Come join us at Hashed Lounge and meet with all the major blockchain and dapp projects!
===Date and Time===
Fri, April 5, 2019
7:00 PM – 9:00 PM KST
===What Is Dapp.com?===
Dapp.com is currently building the world’s largest App Store for decentralized apps (dapps). Our mission is to drive mass adoption for blockchain technology by allowing people to use dapps anywhere, anytime with confidence. Now you can explore and enjoy thousands of ranked blockchain games, social network, tools and more built on Ethereum, EOS, Steem, NEO, and TRON.
===What to Bring===
An opinion, an open mind, and the desire to learn.
➖7:30-7:50: The release of the Q1 2019 Dapp Market Report
• Kyle Lu, founder and CEO at Dapp.com (https://www.dapp.com/) — A one-stop platform for the dapps you’ll love.
➖7:50-8:10: Panel discussion: The challenges of blockchain usability (EOS NodeONE, Lunamint / Cosmos, Steemhunt, and Dapp.com.)
• Hahn Ryu, founder and CEO at EOS NodeONE (https://eosnodeone.io/) — An EOS BP Candidate from Seoul.
• Josh Lee, project manager at Lunamint (https://lunamint.com/) — Currently the #18 validator on the Cosmos Hub with a platform that already has over 200 million active users.
• DongHyeok Kim, co-founder at Steemhunt (https://steemhunt.com/) — A Steem-fueled community for hunting cool new products by tech early-adopters.
• Moderator: Kyle Lu
➖8:10-8:30: Panel discussion: Initial popularity of blockchain gaming (nodeBrick, CryptoDozer, and ITAM.GAMES.)
• Jinkyu Yang, VP at nodeBrick (https://www.nodebrick.com/) — A game studio aims to build new gaming experiences by combining blockchain and games.
• Ryan Chown, Senior Manager at CryptoDozer (https://cryptodozer.io/) — A blockchain-powered game where you can collect various crypto dolls and earn ETH by exchanging them.
• Damian Byon, Chief Communication Officer of ITAM.GAMES (https://itam.games/) — A leading blockchain mobile gaming platform built on top of EOS.
💡Panels and presentation will be in English.
(Friday) 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Hashed Office (Milim Tower)
14 Teheran-ro 4-gil, Yeoksam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea