The Abyss brings you ‘Save Your Nuts’ – its latest multiplayer party game
Save Your Nuts is the latest client game to come to the platform
The Abyss is racking up a more extensive list of multiplayer titles, now including this new client title.
The Abyss has introduced its brand new client game to its digital platform.
This being the multiplayer strategy party game – Save Your Nuts.
Built on top of the Unreal Engine 4, its development team – Triple Scale Games – has managed to win a number of awards for the game. These include:
“Best Multiplayer Game” at Boston FIG
“Rising star” at Montreal Indie Game Awards,
“Indie Arena Booth” selection at Gamescom,
“Indie Zone Loto Quebec” at Comicon
Check out some of the key features right here:
- Couch Party mode which supports 1–8 players and challenging AI-controlled opponents.
- A wide range of characters, weapons, wild power-ups and level hazards.
- Customizable squirrels, raccoons, armadillos, dogs and other animals with fun cosmetic hats, costumes, skins and other accessories allowing to reveal your fashion sense on the battlefield.
- Strategic gameplay and creative destruction: invent new strategies on the fly and enlist your friends to unleash creative combos.
- The online multiplayer mode which allows to host a game and invite friends to join.
For more information about Save Your Nuts, check out the blog post here.