New blockchain games and ICO roundup
Times are exciting for blockchain gaming
The blockchain gaming world is an ever-evolving area for developers.
And as August continues, so too does our coverage of how blockchain gaming is giving new light to the world of Augmented and Virtual Reality.
Loom’s Blockchain Hackathon successes
Over the weekend of August 4th & 5th, we were happy to attend Loom’s latest in a line of blockchain hackathons, sponsored and organized by Work on Blockchain.
Over the two days, teams competed to take their ideas to the world of blockchain, creating their unique pitch for a line of judges to decide on.
We were happy to take part in the proceedings and awarded first prize to ‘Save the Meerkat’, and second prize to the highly artistic ‘Colony’.
Participants were also informed by Matt Campbell, Co-founder of Loom, that they would have access to support from the company should they wish to take their ideas to the next level.
New games added to the blockchain games directory
- EByte – September 1st
- Game Protocol – September 1st
- SGame Pro – September 12th
- Clash & Go – September 12th
- U Run It – September 15th
- War Field – 3 days remaining
- Cryptopuppies.Land – 6 days remaining
- Dicegame – 10 days remaining
- One Game – 14 days remaining
- Mega Crypto Polis – 15 days remaining