Enjin Multiverse Program opens its doors for blockchain game devs
With its platform having recently gone live on the Ethereum blockchain, Enjin is now building out its gaming ecosystem, announcing the launch of the Enjin Multiverse Program.
This is a program that encourages game developers to start making blockchain games using Enjin’s tools and support from its community.
Developers who are selected will gain a number of benefits including marketing, community management and crowdfunding.
- Access to a selection of in-game assets
- A free 1-year subscription to Enjin Platform Pro (worth $950), which gives them enough API calls to build blockchain games
- Access to Enjin’s Slack organization, including exclusive channels for Enjin Adopters and other developers
- A dedicated webpage on the Powered by Enjin site
- Developer support, including marketing and other promotions via Enjin’s social media and community channels.
In order to get onto the Enjin Multiverse Program, developers of content ranging from games in pre-production through to post-production can apply via this web page.
Check out our Top 50 Blockchain Game Companies list here – Enjin is #26.