Big Time wins Game of the Year from Polkastarter Gaming GAM3 Awards
According to news from Polkastarter Gaming’s GAM3 Awards ceremony this year – Big Time was awarded Game of the Year. Created by the studio Open Loot, Big Time is an open-world, role-playing title build with unique blockchain mechanics.
The game came up against hundreds of other nominees, reduced to just 32. With a jury of industry experts, its community of over 200,000 users could cast votes for its 16 categories.
Among the line-up of winners include:
- Shrapnel: Most Anticipated Game
- Star Atlas: Best Graphics
- Superior: Best Action Title
- Big Time: Best Adventure Title
- Blankos Block Party: Best Casual Title
- Illuvium: Best RPG
- Thetan Arena: Best Mobile Title
- MetalCore: Best Shooter
- Gods Unchained: Best Strategy and Card Game
- EV.IO: Best Multiplayer and Esports Title
- Brycent: Best Content Creator
- League of Kingdoms: People’s Choice
- The Harvest: Games Choice
Winners in these categories will have their share of prizes totalling $1 million in grants and services.
Along with these gaming awards, Polkastarter Gaming’s GAM3 Awards include showcases of new and upcoming titles on Web3. These included first-ever gameplay from Blocklords, Cards of Eternity and more.