Blockchain Game Summit 2018 announces speakers including Loom, Fig, Enjin, EverdreamSoft and CryptoKitties
Blockchain Game Summit brings together experts from across the globe
Taking place in Lyon, France and hosted by B2Expand, Blockchain Game Summit is bringing together experts in blockchain gaming from across the world.
Commencing on September 25th-26th, the summit consists of a conference track plus a number of workshops, enabling developers to work hands-on with experts while getting support and guidance.
In terms of the conference, the first set were announced this week and more to follow.
Blockchain Game Summit – the speakers so far
- Andrew Wagner – Decentralisation Specialist for Blockchaingaming.com
- Georgios Konstantopoulos – Lead Plasma Researcher – LOOM
- Alex Amsel – Head of Blockchain Strategy – Fig
- Jon Jordan – Editor-at-Large of Blockchaingamer.biz
- Witek Radomski – CTO – Enjin
- Mickey Maher – Head of Revenue and Gaming Partnerships – CryptoKitties
- Kim Cope – Problem Solver – CryptoKitties
- Jérôme de Tychey – Director / Solution – Consensys
- Nicolas Sierro – Product / Project Manager – Everdreamsoft
Those interested in attending can also use the Steel Media promotional code – SteelmediaxBGS18 to save 20% on the price of your ticket!