CryptoFights set to begin its pre-sale on New Years Day
A new year of new milestones
CryptoFights has been gaining traction in 2018, from joining the Enjin multiverse to its ‘bonanza‘ giveaways.
As 2019 approaches, CryptoFights will begin its item pre-sale, along with a number of promotional rewards.
On January 1st, over 3,000 chests will be released for players to purchase for $25.
These contain a range of limited edition and unique items, making it an effective price point for those interested in playing. This is according to an announcement on its website.
PRESALE IS LIVE!https://t.co/mw4mRbOxUh#presale#Gaming #Dapps pic.twitter.com/RpgPuu5r1N
— Crypto Fights (@CryptoFights) January 1, 2019
“Over 3000 items will be locked inside loot chests. Costs $25 per chest open. Payment types accepted: ETH, BTC, LTC, ENJ and Paypal. Website address will be released on Jan. 1st.”
Along with putting out thousands of chests, the pre-sale includes a number of milestone rewards. Meaning that a certain amount of chests are sold, players will unlock bonus items. These include –
- 100 — Bloody BattleAxe
- 200 — Ancient Bow
- 400 — Pike of War
- 800 — Founders Mace
- 1200 — Sword of Kingdom
- 1500 — Spiked Maul
- 1800 — Stolen Pirate Pistol
- 2000 — Lost Samurai Sword
- 2500 — Obsidian Blade
- 3000 — Crystal Sword
- 3300 — Staff of Ethereum
While each of these chests cost $25, there’s no limit to the amount that players can purchase. This includes a wide range of exclusives –
- CryptoFights MFT: Providing perpetual rewards once in a while and an exclusive Founders Weapon Bundle.
- Genesis Zero Weapons: – Varying from common to legendary.
- Limited Edition Early Adopter Weapons-: Dagger, Club, Shortsword and Quarterstaff. This includes any items that are branded with the ‘EA’ symbol.
- Special-tier Weapons: These include a range of exclusive, community-designed weapons like Zolfaghar and Cingano’s Claw.
- Legendary Armor
And continue the discussion in our Telegram group and don’t forget to follow BlockchainGamer.biz on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
Comments are closed.