PG Connects London spooky super early bird savings end soon
Don’t get spooked – there’s not long left to secure the best deals for PG Connects London!
Don’t let the price rise sneak up on you like a ghostly surprise in the dead of night…
Get ready to party, as it’s almost time to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the very first PG Connects event. Join us in January for a monstrous celebration, as we’ve been setting the pace and haunting the games industry for a whole decade, scaring up a whopping 45 global events along the way.
It’s THE premier gathering for the international games industry to mingle, swap eerie stories and raise a toast to our spine-tingling success. So we invite you once again to join our haunted festivities.
Hurry on in and secure your place, and if you dare, snag the Super Early Bird ticket offer – it’s disappearing into the fog soon… Book yours now!
Treat yourself to some Halloween treats and save on your ticket to Pocket Gamer Connects London 2024. Instead of splurging on the frightful price increase, invest in the fang-tastic time you’ll have with us in London!
Your conference ticket includes:
- Entry to the main conference including access to all content tracks, expo and dedicated meeting areas on both days
- Invitation to apply to take part in fringe sessions such as The Very Big Indie Pitch, Investor Connector, Publisher SpeedMatch and more
- Entry to the Global Connects Party on the evening of day one
- Free coffee, tea and refreshments on both days
- A personal and company profile on the MeetToMatch meeting platform and unlimited meeting invites
- Access to video recordings of all talks and panels in our Video Vault after the event
Super Early Bird offer is ending this Thursday!
Come and be a part of our ‘fang’-tastic 10th year flagship conference. This is the ‘boo’-tifully best price you can possibly get for the show, and you won’t want to ‘witch’ it! Grab your tickets now and save up to a ‘scream’-ingly good £470 with Super Early Bird! Be quick though as prices are about to turn into ‘ghouls’ very soon…