New blockchain games and ICO roundup
Blockchain Games never cease to surprise
From partnerships to crowdsales and big sales, blockchain gaming is highly active so far this August.
VGO, the digital asset marketplace, announced that it’s officially sold and opened more than 1 million item crates.
This makes for a landmark event considering the company moved from Steam on 22nd June.
To celebrate this achievement, VGO has announced a new contest, where players can win up to $1,000 worth of crate keys.
To find out more, visit our article here.
New games added to the blockchain games directory
- FighterCoin – 15th September
- GameChain – 18th September
- YOLOTTOKEN – 21st September
- GameStatix – 24th September
- RealCasino – 25th September
- PlayingCrypto – 17 days left
- EIPlatform – 17 days left
- LETS BET – 18 days left
- Tombola – 19 days left
- INVOLVE – 19 days left