Blockchain Gamer Connects Helsinki videos now live!
Blockchain Gamer Connects Helsinki made its European debut on 11th and 12th September with a conference schedule comprising 40 speakers and 18 hours of content across four tracks: The Blockchain Basics; ICO Insights & Token Trends; Gamemaker Sessions; and Link To The Future.
You can find out more about the key learnings from the event in our earlier article, What we learned at Blockchain Gamer Connects Helsinki 2018, but now we’re pleased to be able to share some brilliant seminar videos with you:
- Building Decimated: Bringing distributed assets into the game
- What happens when user-generated content meets non-fungible tokens?
- Bringing blockchain into gaming – Rob Nicholls and Ivars Indriks of Hash Rush…
- How do we make blockchain more accessible? Paul Barclay explains
- Animoca’s Robby Yung – How do we take Blockchain Worldwide?
- The past, present and future of token and digital asset utility in blockchain games.
- Panel Discussion – Building Quality Games on Blockchain
- Exploring the Wild West of Blockchain’s Frontiers
- Nicolas Sierro discusses the 5 things learned from developing a mobile game
- GamerToken’s Iouri Sorokine discusses blockchain adoption in gaming
- Blockchain Gamer Connects | Henri Heinonen | Using Tokens and Smart Contracts in Gaming
- Blockchain Gamer Connects | Evgeny Glariantov | Leveraging Players Spare Computing power
- Blockchain Gamer Connects | Camille Charteau | Building Beyond the Void
- Blockchain Gamer Connects | Anton Telitsyn | Lessons Learned From Building Lordmancer II
- Successes Made, Lessons Learned: Reality Clash One Year on | Tony Pearce, Reality Clash
- Investing In Blockchain Gaming | Things to Know | Panel Discussion
- What does the Blockchain Age Mean for Mobile App Stores? | Jeremy Horn, Jam City
- Designing full-fledged Games That USE Blockchain | Gareth Jenkins, Deckbound
- Putting Football on Blockchain | Andrew Gore, Soccer Manager Crypto
+100 videos from Pocket Gamer Connects
Blockchain Gamer Connects Helsinki ran alongside our sister event, Pocket Gamer Connects and drew record breaking crowds of more than 1,300 delegates. You can see a further 100 seminars from that show here.
More in London
For more insightful and inspirational seminars from industry experts, our next conference will be Blockchain Gamer Connects London on January 21st to 22nd 2019. Again, we’ll run alongside Pocket Gamer Connects and we’ll be joined by PC Connects for London. Your ticket will get you into all three shows.
Tickets are available now at Early Bird rates, so if you want a 20% discount – book now!