Trending now: the biggest stories in blockchain gaming
A recap on last week’s big reads
Here are our top trending stories
1) How new RPG Cryptic Conjure is looking to shake up blockchain gaming
“We’re impressed with designer, Jason Wishnov’s creative vision for Cryptic Conjure” – Fazri Zubair, CTO of Lucid Sight
2) Alto.Io on building the blockchain game ecosystem with its Cryptogame Challenge
In March 2018, Altitude Games announced it would introduce a new company to help developers to build items and games in the realm of blockchain.
3) Value of blockchain game tokens declined 27% in Q2 2018
While the average performance across the 20 tokens is poor, down 27% on average, four of them have demonstrated growth, albeit from a low base in most cases.
4) BitGuild’s Jared Psigoda on making a blockchain game platform for everyone
BitGuild is a decentralised gaming platform for blockchain based games, allowing users to play different games.
5) Zombie Battleground breaks $250,000 Kickstarter target in two weeks
In mid-June, its game Zombie Battleground was added to the crowdfunding site Kickstarter with the goal of raising $250,000 by its deadline in August.
All time top stories
- How Hedera Hashgraph Is Building “Distributed Consensus At Scale”
- Top 10 Most Anticipated Blockchain Games
- CryptoKitties’ Total Transactions Hits $25 Million
Ongoing / Upcoming events:
- The Big Indie Fest @ ReVersed – July 5th – 8th
- Develop: Brighton – July 10th – 12th
And don’t forget to follow BlockchainGamer.biz on Twitter, Facebook and YouTube. You can also check out our Telegram news-only feed.
Comments are closed.