Trending now: this week’s biggest blockchain gaming stories
Here are some of our top trending stories from this week:
1) WAX’s Malcolm CasSelle on building the ultimate game item marketplace on the blockchain:
“I want WAX to create tens of thousands of mini-OPSkins,” explains president Malcolm CasSelle. “This is a marketplace-as-a-service, enabling everyone to have their own Amazon.”
2) Report: Trends from the Crypto Games Conference Kiev 2018:
Overall, the event focused on three main sectors:
- Game developers
- Platforms and enablers servicing blockchain games
- Gambling providers
A major topic among the game developers attending the show, centred around the choice of the right blockchain.
3) Blockchain game community site RAWG adds Pokemon Go creator John Hanke as advisor:
Lithuanian games community outfit RAWG has announced a number of new advisors, including John Hanke, the CEO of Pokemon Go developer Niantic.
4) Which blockchain game companies were spending big at E3 2018?
They don’t have the massive booths yet but are clearly making reasonably large investments in their marketing.
5) What’s on at next month’s Big Indie Fest @ ReVersed
Vienna’s four-day celebration of gaming that is the Big Indie Fest @ ReVersed is now just a couple of weeks away.
All-time top stories
1) What is Blockchaingamer.biz?
“We’re here to cover the intersection where blockchain technology meets the ever-dynamic world of gaming” – Jon Jordan
2) PG Connects Helsinki 2018 – the biggest, best and most diverse yet
Now into its fifth year, Pocket Gamer Connects Helsinki is inarguably THE largest b2b games event in Finland.
It’s growing bigger and better every time, and the 2018 outing will be no exception, drawing more than 1,200 delegates from more than 600 companies to enjoy over 120 speakers across 14 tracks over two packed days!
3) Korean mobile giant Kakao speaks about embracing blockchain technology
“Will the middleman really disappear? Are the middlemen all bad? I don’t think people are thinking seriously about these questions.” – Jason Han, Kakao
And don’t forget to follow BlockchainGamer.biz on Twitter, Facebook and YouTube.
You can also check out our Telegram news-only feed and drop into the conversion in our Telegram chat channel.
Comments are closed.