Trending now: the biggest stories in blockchain gaming
Your weekly update on blockchain gaming’s hottest news
It’s been a busy week of news in the world of blockchain gaming, with new game announcements, platform rollouts and pre-sales all featuring.
But discussion of how to design blockchain games was the top of our list.
This week’s top stories
1) The future of blockchain gaming: it’s a question of design
Much of the focus on blockchain gaming to-date has been on the use of currencies or attempts to create platforms that enable the sharing of gaming assets, rather than delivering satisfying games.
2) HTC to publish CryptoKitties on its phones, including in China
With the company focusing on its Vive VR business, mobile phones have taken a backseat for HTC over recent years.
It’s looking to revigorate its once core activity, however, with a focus on blockchain; something that’s integral to its forthcoming Exodus device.
3) Etherbots developer Fuel Bros announces esports game Gods Unchained
From their previous game, EtherBots, Fuel Bros intend to increase the level of exposure that blockchain games get from the mainstream audience, explicitly targetting e-sports.
4) What is Gods Unchained?
While the game recently released, we explored the features of Gods Unleashed from how it works, including what it has in store.
5) High speed, game-focused blockchain MagnaChain launches testnet
Plus our all-time trending stories
- Top 10 most anticipated blockchain games
- Rejecting Bitshares, game streaming outfit Play2Live decides to roll its own blockchain
- Which blockchain games companies have raised the most investment?
UCI Blockchain Bootcamp – Irvine, California: July 21st
NIFTY Conference + Hackathon – Hong Kong: July 24th – 26th
Continue the discussion in our Telegram group and don’t forget to follow BlockchainGamer.biz on Twitter, Facebook and YouTube.
Comments are closed.