EverdreamSoft’s Casa Tookan now live on Google Play Store
Case Tookan breaks ground on the Google Play Store
EverdreamSoft has broken ground this month.
Specifically, Casa Tookan, the company’s digital asset, dual-chain wallet which was added to Google’s app store.
What makes it effectively ‘dual-chain’ is the fact that its users will be able to send, store and receive tokens on both the Ethereum and Bitcoin blockchains.
In addition, once a user creates their new account, they will automatically be set up with both a Bitcoin and Ethereum account simultaneously.
According to the Google Play Store, the Casa Tookan Wallet also features the following:
- Instantly check your balance of all your assets & transaction details
- Easy preview of all transactions
- Intuitive interface
- Best digital currency experience on mobile
- Custom name your pairs of wallet as you like
- QR code transactions (sharing your wallet address is super easy)
- Interact with Web 3 decentralized applications (Dapps)
- Automatically generate a pair of wallets
Shaban Shaame, the CEO of EverdreamSoft has hopes that Casa Tookan will become a fully blockchain agnostic wallet while providing users with the to swap between them.
Check out the Casa Tookan app on Google Play right here.