Trending now – this week’s biggest blockchain gaming stories
Here are our top trending stories of the week
1) Blockchain gaming’s biggest: companies that have raised the most investment
In total, these 10 companies have raised over $350 million.
2) Blockchain esports outfit ChiliZ raises $65 million
“It has been a combination of hard work from the team, but also our strategic partners who invested and believe in our long-term vision.” – Alex Dreyfus, CEO of ChiliZ
3) What’s new with Decentraland?
“You’ll know that the virtual reality world of gaming, items in-game can carry very steep price tags.”
4) Which blockchain game companies were spending big at E3 2018?
for the first year, there have been a substantial number of blockchain game companies spending the big bucks on show floor stands.
5) E3: TokenPlay reveals new blockchain games
TokenPlay revealed a bunch of new games at this year’s E3, as the Toronto startup launched its platform.
And don’t forget to follow BlockchainGamer.biz on Twitter and Facebook.
Comments are closed.